At Wildheart we use Tula Studio Software as our reservations and payment system. It enables our members to create their own account, register for classes and pay online. Here are a few helpful tips on how the Tula system works:
- The first time you sign up, your personal account will be created.
- Once your account has been created, you can view its status and manage it below.
- Every time you purchase a membership or a class pass, your account will be credited accordingly.
- Each class is equal to one credit.
- Every time you sign up to a class, a credit will be deducted from your account unless you deregister online (cancel) up to 2 hours before the start of class.
- Each class requires payment in order to sign up, so if your account is empty you will need to top it up on this page.
- Workshops are treated differently, for details visit our Workshops page.
For more information and on-screen instructions please visit Tula’s help page.