Bespoke Yoga Tutoring and Sports Coaching
One-on-One | Small Group
What’s different about one-on-one yoga tutoring or sports coaching?
Bespoke yoga tutoring or sports coaching as One-on-One or in a Small Group is definitely the most cost-efficient and effective way of learning yoga tailored to your needs.
There’s something uniquely rewarding about the one-on-one experience, or being taught yoga in a small group. And, given the benefits, it’s not as costly as you might think.
Advantages of bespoke tuition
It’s the Authentic Tangible and most Enduring way of learning yoga
Here’s a snapshot of the gains bespoke yoga teaching, coaching, or tutoring will bring you
- It’s at a time and place that suits you
- We work at your pace – you set the purpose; I set the objectives
- You’ll be given bespoke worksheets and other material to use outside the session
- I provide video feedback, which you can keep (as long as the equipment is available)
- You’ll build upon your own personal strengths and overcome your weaknesses
My one-on-one tutoring and small group coaching, for sport or personal needs, is an adult-to-adult partnership. I teach you with the same mutual respect as if I were coaching another teacher. And I expect you to be serious about learning yoga, of course.
Where will this take place?
We work together in premises provided by you. This can be your home, workplace or another suitable location, although it must be fewer than 13 miles from Camberley.
Please note, I need to be able to park my car safely and without paying charges, either nearby or adjacent to where the session will take place.
When can I book one-on-one tutoring?
I can tutor you on weekdays, during the slots shown on the website timetable. I do not teach at weekends, or on bank holidays.
How long is each session?
One-on-one sessions last for 60 minutes. You’ll provide your equipment (although if you need anything new, I can help you with options to buy at discounted prices).
One-on-One Yoga Tutoring
Before we get Started
Before we do anything, I will ask you to complete a short questionnaire.
Then we’ll meet to discuss what works best for us both in terms of time and cost. This consultation is free of charge – it’s about getting to know one another and clarifying expectations.
We will book sessions on the Yoga Mind and Body website. They can be rescheduled without a charge, as long as:
- At least 24 hours’ notice is given the rescheduled session takes place within 7 days of the cancellation
- Provisions can be made in exceptional circumstances and I always aim to be empathetic towards my client’s situation.
- After the first session, I’ll ask you to sign up for 10 sessions, all within 13 weeks.
- The first session costs you nothing if you decide not to continue. If you decide to continue, it will count as one of the 10.
How much does it cost?
Prices start at £33 per hour, but may be negotiated higher, depending on your location and circumstances.
Get in touch